[AARA] Ham radio gear for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 29 20:26:41 CDT 2019

The following ham radio Items are for sale:

4 way Alpha Delta HF switch box – Make Offer

2 meter Alpha Delta 2 positon switch – Make Offer

Telex Rotor & control box and 150’ of cable - $150.00

2 – 125 foot sections of 213 coax with male uhf connectors – Both
sections $100.00 or $50 each

RF concepts 2-417 2 meter amplifier - $150.00 firm

2 meter 200 watt Grandmaster watt meter -  Make Offer

3 Kilowatt HF Grandmaster watt meter – Make Offer

Contact John Vogt at 601-870-5755. _Text me first_ at this number and I
will return your call.  Otherwise I want recognize who is calling if you
call me first?

Thanks!

John – KF5QNX