[AARA] Free Ham Equipment

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 7 13:03:29 CDT 2019

I have the following "boat anchor" equipment that I'd like someone to
have, no cost but must be picked up.

Would consider delivery within 50 mile radius of Thibodaux.

Hallicrafters   SX-110 HF Rx with bandspread

Hallicrafters Model HT-37 TX

Kenwood TS-700s  2M all mode

National HRO-50T with 80m bandspread coil (think I have the other
bandcoils, but still looking)

Drake model 2-B Communications RX

Superior Instruments model TV-11 tube tester

Vibroplex "bug" with brass plaque number 165750

Large collection of vacuum tubes, loctal, miniture, transmit, 8 pin, 4
pin, etc.

All "as is", condition unknown, has been is garage storage for over 10
years. Pictures can be sent on request.

Again, free for pickup.

John Charlet    K5DGU

963 Hwy 20, Thibodaux, LA 70301