[AARA] AARA May General Meeting - On the Air

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Apr 28 07:15:13 CDT 2020

Good afternoon AARA Members,

I would like to welcome everyone to join in or our second 2 meter
General Club Meeting Net.

Last month's meeting was successful and considering that we are still
unable to meet in person, I wanted to again capitalize on our ability to
meet via radio.

The meeting will take place on May 7th at 7pm on the _*147.040 MHz  +
0.600  PL 103.5  W5EXI repeater system.*_
_*
*_
  We will follow the same net rules as the normal Monday night net;
taking check-ins by alphabetical order.

Agenda:
1. Check-ins
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Prayer
4. General Announcements
5. 73 round for your comments

We need to anticipate a large crowd so we will attempt to streamline
this to the best of our ability.

I am looking forward to hosting this event and hope to hear you on the air.

Chris Ancelet
N5MCY
337-591-8871