[AARA] K5YG looking for a 40/50 foot Aluminum Crank-up Tower

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Aug 16 07:28:58 CDT 2020

From: 599dxa at 599dxa.org
To: 599dxa at 599dxa.org
Sent: 8/15/2020 4:30:59 PM Central Standard Time
Subject: [599dxa] K5YG looking for a 40/50 foot Aluminum Crank-up Tower

I am looking for a used or new 40/50ft Aluminum Crank-up tower.  Top
section needs to be able to accept a

Yaesu G2800DXA Rotor, and hi-gain thrust bearing (I have the rotor and
thrust bearing.

I also have one of the four 10 Element LFA 2M Beams. (need 3 more and
phasing harness)

I am complaining building / install a 2M EME Array, using 4 InnovAntenna
10 Elm LFA's with horizontal Elements

The expensive option is to use  18 Element Crossed polizeized elements
on 30tf Booms.

73
Bill-K5YG
😃