[AARA] For Sale: Ham Stuff

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 31 18:28:06 CST 2020

If you would please circulate this:

Reducing the Ham radio scope here.  I have for sale the following Rohn
25 G sections:
Prices in parenthesis (   ) are DX engineering new costs without shipping.

4 Each, top sections, Used ( New $218.00).  In good shape, $90 each.

Many 10 ft long straight sections,  ( New $130.00).  In good shape,
$70.00 each. I have in excess of 22 of these left.

4 each New Tilt Base for the Rohn 25  tower.  These are new and Hot
Dipped Galvanized.  Never used,  ( New $300).  New, $180.00 each. These
will be sold when most of the tower sections are gone.

Radios: many Drake and others, restored and operable.  I list here as
the next step will be Ebay.  If you are interested in any of the items,
we can discuss the costs, pick up or shipping.

Equipment:
Drake R4B Receiver
Drake T4XC Transmitter
Drake T4XB Transmitter
Drake TR7 Transceiver
Drake PS7 Power supply for the TR7.
All items and more are in Covington, LA.
My Email is: david.w5xu at gmail.com <mailto:david.w5xu at gmail.com>

Thanks and hope that all have a peaceful and Blessed New Year.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Located in Covington, Louisiana

David Assaf III
W5XU, VP8RXU