[AARA] For Sale: FTDX500MP with Station Monitor

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 30 09:15:36 CDT 2020

For Sale:  Yaesu FTdx-5000MP with Yaesu SM-5000 Station Monitor
Serial number 1F280021
New OLEDS and Finals installed and serviced at Yaesu California in 2014
Other than some light Dust on knobs etc
this is a very clean radio and station monitor
Comes with all original packaging, double yaesu boxing
Power cords and cables, hand mic
Includes a well read User manual
Does *NOT* include the FH-2 Remote Control Keypad

$2500.00

Reason selling, Four large HF radios is too many in my small shack.

I prefer to deliver or meet buyer within North Texas
or possibly the Ark-La-Tex and lower Oklahoma
*For those that need shipping....*
*Buyer Pays Exact shipping cost, which will include insurance.*

I am in the NE corner of Texas

_*I am NOT interested in any trades*_
_*
*_
*I will accept payment by PayPal*
*but not Friends or Family style :)*

Serious inquiries are welcome to call or email me.

Steve KG5VK
318-470-9806