[AARA] AARA News Correction

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon Nov 2 17:16:07 CST 2020

                                    AARA November General Meeting
The AARA General Meeting will be held on Thursday November 5th instead
of November 3rd as mentioned in a previous e-mail at
7:00 PM at the S.E.O.T. (Safety Environmental Operating Training)
building on 1300 Bertrand Drive, Lafayette, LA 70506.
This is next to the Borden Milk building on Bertrand Dr. There is ample
parking available and we are looking forward to meeting you.
VE Testing will be at 6:00 PM.

We will have a light schedule and will mainly be discussing Fund Raising
events, Educational Events, and upcoming gatherings.
Please remember.  If you are sick, please stay home.  We are still
following COVID-19 guidelines, so please be mindful of others.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Chris Ancelet
N5MCY
337-591-8871