[AARA] FOR SALE: SteppIR 4E [40-30 + 20-6m]

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 15 17:17:23 CDT 2020

FOR SALE: SteppIR 4E [40-30 + 20-6m] This antenna has been a dream to
operate for the last 10 years. Having problems with the 40m band only
[but it is fixable], all other bands 30-6m are operating as they should
and in good operating condition. The SDA0100 controller has the ALP
board and the Radio Interface Board. I had to change one motor over the
many years and had it rebuilt for a spare, so the spare motor goes with
it. The setup here has the truss setup. I also have new paint to bring
the fiberglass elements to like new condition. I have the cabling but it
is underground so the  buyer will have to purchase that. I have all
manuals. The antenna is still up in the air and can be checkout at my QTH.

Check out the antenna
at:https://consumer.SteppIR.com/shop/horizontal-antennas/4-element-antenna-products/4-element-yagi-antenna-30-40-loop-dipole-adder/

The antenna is located on a tilt over tower so, disassembly should not
be difficult and the elements can remain intact if transported on a
trailer. Boom can be disassembled easily in two or three pieces so
motors can remain on boom. Picture of antenna at my residence:
https://www.na5q.com/images/hamradio/Steppir%204E%20View%202.jpg. Would
prefer some assistance dismantling antenna at my residence so buyer will
feel comfortable assembling antenna at his QTH.

The antenna and controller sells new for $4040.00. I am looking for a
quick sale with no warranty of course at $1695.00. Cash or Paypal
accepted. This is a picked only up at my residence, difficult to package
and ship otherwise and costly.

I am downsizing antenna and radio. Operate mostly digital today and use
my homebrew vertical most often. So check things out!

Roland Guidry, NA5Q
701 S. Arenas St.
Rayne, LA
337-581-9682