[AARA] Ham Estate Sale of Tom Drake K5EEA SK

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 18 16:39:59 CDT 2021

    From: freddennin at gmail.com
    To: k1dw at aol.com, w5xx at cablelynx.com
    Sent: 8/18/2021 1:10:30 PM Central Standard Time
    Subject: Ham Estate Sale of Tom Drake K5EEA SK

    Dallas/Mal,
    I just returned home from MS where I met Tom’s ex wife Pat and
    daughter Anne, to help them sell his radio stuff.  I brought home
    with me for sale and am looking for reasonable offers.  I’m only
    going to take photos for folks if they make a serious offer as I
    have boxes of things to go thru to get to different pieces of
    equipment.  There is a lot more to get from Diamondhead, but here’s
    what I have with me:
    TWO Icom 7700 HF Transceivers
    OM 2000+ amplifier and does 6 meters and WARC bands too
    OM 4000 amplifier (this is the manual tune version)
    Ten Tec Omni IV HF Tranceiver
    Icom 746 Pro
    There are 3 Collins stations
    32S-I - 30L-1 - 75S-I - 30L-1
    KWM-2A - 51S-I - Collins Phone Patch - Collins Speaker - Collins
    Phone Patch
    32S-3 - 32S-I - 75S-I - 75S-3B
    3 Nye Viking MBV tuners
    There is probably 200 to 300 feet of tower there, mostly 25 and 35G,
    new box of guy grips, thick wall aluminum mast, lots of antenna
    aluminum, guy anchors and insulators.  25 & 35 G tower sections are
    going for $35 each to move them, but contact me if you are
    interested.  You must be there on August 26th to pick everything or
    it will all be moved out.
    In a storage unit, there are boxes of miscellaneous items that I’m
    going to let go very cheap, that have headphones, wiring harnesses,
    tubes, CBs, and various miscellaneous item.  I will be there a week
    from this Thursday on August 26th about lunch time.  I will only be
    there 2 or 3 hours to meet any hams interested in any of the
    remaining items.  Most of the equipment listed above is now in GA.
    73’…Fred, WW4LL
    freddennin at gmail.com
    404-557-9769