[AARA] Free boatanchor to good home

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sat May 22 11:56:24 CDT 2021

I have a very old National tube receiver. It is probably an Early HRO-5
but not sure of that.

It came with an outboard power supply

I saved it from the trash pile from another local  ham, with hopes of
finding someone to take it

But I need it out of the shack, NOW!

I can send a photo.

It only has the plug in coil for 14-30 Mhz.

Untested and unknown condition.

Free to pick up.

Email me directly or call my cell 337 230 0832.

If not gone soon it will go into the trash.

Art K5FNQ

--
K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq(at)lusfiber.net (or (at)arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA,
CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW),