[AARA] Special Event Stations
kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun May 23 07:20:46 CDT 2021
*There is going to be W5L on Sunday between 3 - 5 p.m. Sunday on forty
*Hope to hear you on and 73. Check the dx cluster or qrz to find the
*Most of us in this area will have stories concerning Hurricanes.
*THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE - WINDY 5 LOUISIANA (W5L) PAGE*
TO LEARN ABOUT
*THE 2021 GULF COAST HURRICANES SPECIAL EVENT*
/MAY 22, 2021 @ 00:01 thru MAY 25, 2021 @ 23:59/
* To increase awareness of the upcoming Hurricane Season starting
* Discussion of hurricane experiences is welcome during the QSO.
* As with most Special Events, Certificate and QSL cards will be
*WEB AND FACEBOOK:*
* WEB -- WWW.AG5Z.NET
* FACEBOOK GROUP -- GULF COAST HURRICANES SPECIAL EVENT
*STATIONS WORKING THE EVENT:*
STATION STATE PRIMARY OPERATOR
W4A AL - Alabama K5LDA
W4F FL - Florida K4MIA
W5L LA - Louisiana WW5L
W5M MS - Mississippi AA1NA
W5T TX - Texas WA5DTK
K5H KATRINA (Bonus Station) AG5Z
* Operators will try to stay in the General portions of the 80, 40,20,
15 meter bands. and the Technician portion of the 10 meter band
to give all licensed classes an opportunity to participate.
* Depending on band conditions, approximate frequencies: 3.862, 7.240,
14.225, 21.300, and 28.400.
* Certificate Info and Entry form available at www.ag5z.net
* Work any 3 or more stations to qualify for a certificate. Work them
all and get a Clean Sweep. Work K5H to get a bonus station sticker.
* Send in your log information for each contact along with $5.00 to
get your certificate. The $5.00 is to cover expenses of printing
and mailing certificates and QSL cards.
* ALL QSL cards will be handled by Larry, AG5Z.
* A SASE or a certificate request is required to receive a QSL card.
* Only cards with QSOs dated May 22nd through May 25th 2021 will be
*ALL CERTIFICATE REQUESTS AND QSL CARDS SHOULD BE SENT TO:*
LARRY MORGAN, AG5Z
96 OAK HAVEN ROAD
PURVIS, MS 39475
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AARAClubEmailList