[AARA] For Sale: Tower & Antennas

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 15 17:17:11 CDT 2022

I am selling the 40 Ft Rohn 25G, Hazer and winch, Cushcraft A3S with 40
meter kit, 6 Meter 6 element Cushcraf A506AS,  Ham IV Rotor and Green
Heron Control Box RT-21-CDE.  This tower and antennas will be taken down
Monday, March 21^st weather permitting.

No shipping, but willing to drive within one hour from Mandeville
Louisiana, EXCEPT FOR TOWER.  Must be picked up at my QTH.

Here is pricing info:

40’ 25g tower  $200

Glen Martin H-2 Heavy
Duty Hazer Tram System Hazer with winch and cable  $300

Cushcraft A#S w/40 Meter add on Kit  $300

Cushcraft A506AS 6 Element 6 Meter Beam  $200

Ham IV Rotor & Green Heron RT-21-CDE Control Box   $500

Please contact me via my email: Malcolm.pelham at gmail.com

Thanks