[AARA] Update of Estate Sale of WB5AAA

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 27 12:13:52 CDT 2022

Still have the 3El Steppir with 30/40.  Operable when last used. It has
the newer driven element and the older (light color EHU's) for the other
elements along with the SDA 100 controller (tested and working fully) -
Pick up only - Breaux Bridge / Henderson Louisiana - not far from I-10 -
*reduced to $1,800.00*

Brand new in the box Driven Element EHU for 3 El 30/40 *reduced to
$400.00*, plus shipping.

One original Steppir fluidmotion controllers: for the 4 element (I can't
test it on my 3 element).  I can test the outputs to confirm all of them
are per Steppir specs. *reduced to $300.00* Plus shipping.

Flex 6500 with associated cabling, Flex Knob: *$2300***

Yaesu G2800 rotator, 100 ft of cable and Green Heron RT-21 controller:
*$900*

Rig Expert Stick Pro: *$320*

Contact Me via email

cmorrison at lusfiber.net