[AARA] W0EWB Equipment Updated May 11, 2022

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu May 12 08:29:42 CDT 2022

Listed below is a revised list of some of the equipment.  The changes
are in the listings for the TS-2000 and the TS-50.  I will have more
stuff later as I get a chance to check it out. Club members get a
discount on some items.  I can deliver to Club meeting.

John NØJA
n0ja54 at yahoo.com

W0EWB EquipmentUpdatedMay 11, 2022

Kenwood TS-2000 SN B24000209 of 10 condition.A couple scratches on the
case top.Face is Excellentcondx, clean.Power output 75 to 90 watts on HF
Bands.With manual, Power cord, Amp keying cable and Hand mic.$795.00
shipped or $750 picked up in Bowling Green, MO area.

Kenwood MC-60 mic very good condx.$100 shipped or $90 picked up near
Bowling Green, MO area.

Ameritron AL-811H works some shipping damage.Looks good.7 extra 811
tubes unknown condx.$600 or Best offer.Pick up near Bowling Green, MO or
plus shipping.

Kenwood TS-50$450.00 or best offer works good, With manual, mic, power
cord Excellent condition.Pick up near Bowling Green, MO or plus shipping.