[AARA] Ham Station For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu May 12 10:12:50 CDT 2022

Greetings:
    After 64  years of enjoying this great hobby, I've decided because
of health problems,and lack of further motivation to sell my complete
station as one unit.this is an extremely good bargain but I'd rather
sell all the equipment off rather than just having it sit on the bench
not doing anything where some one could get it very reasonable and enjoy
it's use.the equipment to be sold as a unit consists of:
1/  67 ft self supporting rohn tower
2/  T6 log periodical
3/  3 element 6 meter beam
4/  400 ft LMR coax
5/  carolina windon 10-160 meters
6/  cushcraft tailtwister totor
7/  ICOM 7851  4 years olf
8/ PW1 kw amp and auto tuner
9/  denton 2002 tuner
10/  icom sp 23 external speaker
11/  icom 50 desk mike
12/ Heil speaker/microphone with foot switch
13/ boxes of cables,multiple type connectors and other misc ham items
that one collects over the years
I'm asking for best offer over $2500
I live just outside of Brookhaven, MS at 369 River Road Drive
my phone number is 601 823 3583
if interested give me a call.
Bob Hadley  K5DWI