[AARA] FOR SALE: ACOM A2100 Amplifier

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 3 10:43:50 CDT 2022

*                FOR SALE: ACOM A2100 Amplifier*
     I’m making the switch from my Yaesu station and ACOM amp to Flex
6600, 6600M, and just
received my Flex PGXL. Nice amp, but the ACOM is much, much quieter!!!
     The ACOM is in excellent condition, maybe a little scuff on the
left side, non-smoking shack,
separate air conditioning as well. I normally run about a kw, but it
will easily exceed legal limit
plus with room to spare.
     DXE price today $5114.99 plus our new and improved state and local
taxes put the amp over
$5500 new, and not expected to ship till this November.
     If you would like to come to my QTH I’d be happy to demonstrate. I
do have the original boxes
and can ship. I’ll need to remove the transformer, or I’ll drive up to
100 miles included, maybe
more if you cover time and fuel.
     I have it listed on QRZ for more pictures. Price is $3800 firm, no
trades please. PayPal if you pick
up the fees, no friends and family. I’ll invoice for the amount, and
list the serial number, etc.
     THANKS!
     WD5BJR / AFA6AF
Manny Miyares