[AARA] W5EXI 147.040 Repeater Changes

Charles Morrison cmorrison at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 7 21:40:55 CDT 2011

A single channel, low sampling rate, mono channel will take less than 64k.
Barely noticeable.. period.

If we do decide to move Echolink out there, I'm prepared to replace the
computer (currently running 11 year old Windows 2000) with a much newer
model and a fully patched and reinstalled XP.

Let me know when you guys are ready to pull the trigger.

Charlie
Ki5xp