[AARA] JMR SALES AARA Hamfest Special

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 9 07:35:05 CST 2012

I received this message after receiving a phone call from Jordan about
having to cancel the 52nd AARA Hamfest in Rayne, LA.

*JMR SALES HAMFEST SPECIAL*

Mr. Campbell,
Thank you for inviting us to your hamfest. We hate that we had a death
in our family so that we weren't able to attend.
We thought that we would still let your club and fellow hams know about
the "HAMFEST SPECIAL" that we were bringing to your hamfest.
I am attaching the flyer on the hamfest special for anyone that might be
interested.

*We will honor this special, with no shipping charge. **To order call
toll free: 1-866-315-5348, ext. 500. mention "HAMFEST SPECIAL" for free
shipping.*
Thanks again
Jordan Ratledge WW4JR
JMR SALES