[AARA] Fwd: Henry 2K amps for sale or trade

Ray W5EW w5ew at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 21:05:59 CST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "David Thompson" <thompson at mindspring.com>
To: sedxc at contesting.com, sedxc at yahoogroups.com, "SECC" <secc at contesting.com>
Cc: w5ew at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 9:02:35 PM
Subject: Henry 2K amps for sale or trade

I am downsizing my big iron and have decided to move my old Henry 2K and
recently acquired spare Henry 2K RF deck.

The 2K Console is complete but the relays in the power supply are not
working and I was planning to strip them out as they are no longer needed as
I replaced the 3B28's with solid state units years ago. The bandswitch is
set on 15 meters so for the past 4 years I have used the amp on 17, 15, and
12 with good success. The bandswitch needs to be fixed to cover 80 to 10.

The 2K RF deck was pulled from a working 2K console and has been tested at
full output (11 to 1200 watts out.

The Henry 2K Console is $600 or BO and the 2K RF Deck is $400. Both for
$850. I might consider trades. These are pick up only in Norcross, GA.
30092.

I do have some spare parts, fuses for them. Manuals and tubes included.

73 Dave K4JRB
Please e-mail replies only for now