[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 31 20:29:26 CDT 2013

The April issue of the Acadiana Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (AARA)
newsletter "LARC" is now on line at:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

It is in Adobe Acrobat .PDF format to be read on-line or printed in color.
Hard copies will be mailed out before noon Monday April 1.

*AARA April General Meeting*

*The April AARA General Meeting will be held on Thursday April 4, 2013
at 7:00 PM at the Red Cross Building, **
**101 N. Pat St., Scott, LA.

*Our new President Archie Hill W5AG will not be available, however our
new Vice President Jess Gillion KF5LUL
will fill in for Archie.  Jess has some new questions and ideas he will
present before the membership, so try to make
the meeting. We also be looking for someone to be our _Field Day
Chairperson_.   Refreshments & Door Prizes.
Hope to see you there!
*AARA Board Meeting*

Archie has called for a AARA Board Meeting to take place at 6:00 PM just
before the General Meeting.  We will go over
the upcoming 2013-2014 yearly budget.  All Board Members are asked to be
there.

*VE Test Session*

There will be a VE Test Session at 6:00 PM during the AARA Board Meeting
(separate room) for those wanting to test.
Make sure you bring copies of your CSCE's, photo ID, and $15.00 test fee.

*April Louisiana Hamfests*