[AARA] Videotaping Youth Net

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon May 5 15:58:33 CDT 2014

Herman,

If you can add to Nick's email:

If possible for the kids, have your parents videotape you participating
in the net.  Videos can be emailed to:
kris at wotipka.com

Tips:

I only really need them checking in or making comments. No need to
videotape the entire net.

If shooting with a phone or tablet, please hold it in "landscape" mode.
(Horizontal and not vertical).  If you do by accident, please submit
anyway. It just looks better landscape.

Make sure that there are no bright lights in the image or behind the
subject (lamp, window, etc) but try to have a light source in front and
out of frame so we can see the person.

During recording, the only person speaking should be the one on the radio.

Please hold the camera as still as possible.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to sending a great video to
Dayton to represent the efforts of our kids.

kw