[AARA] Videotaping Youth Net

Kris A Wotipka kris at wotipka.com
Mon May 5 12:16:13 CDT 2014

Herman,

If you can add to Nick's email:

If possible for the kids, have your parents videotape you participating in the net.  Videos can be emailed to kris at wotipka.com

Tips:

I only really need them checking in or making comments. No need to videotape the entire net.

If shooting with a phone or tablet, please hold it in "landscape" mode. (Horizontal and not vertical).  If you do by accident, please submit anyway. It just looks better landscape.

Make sure that there are no bright lights in the image or behind the subject (lamp, window, etc) but try to have a light source in front and out of frame so we can see the person.

During recording, the only person speaking should be the one on the radio.

Please hold the camera as still as possible.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to sending a great video to Dayton to represent the efforts of our kids.

kw

Sent via my mobile device.
Kris A. Wotipka
337-739-5180
kris at wotipka.com

Kris will be videotaping for Dayton presentation this Thursday to so please check in.  Youth and adults needed. If you know of a youth please encourage him to check in  W5DDL 146.820 (PL 103.5) at 7 P.M Thursday.  EchoLink check-ins welcome.

W5DDL EchoLink Node:  759629

Father Son Team  Chad and Samuel Havildan chadhav:land at gmail.com

Father Son Team Ganon and Kiser Lamson

Anna C Espinoza KF5PCC

Please call my cell if you are having trouble with your radio.
Thanks
nick
Office   337 593 8700
Cell      337 258 2527

Helping UL become a world Class Engineering  and Educational School

Disagree I Learn