[AARA] KN5GRK Email Problems

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 12 17:30:23 CST 2014

Okay Guys and Gals:
Sorry about the previous emails I've sent, I've been having trouble my
email and the previous emails I sent were test emails while I was
working with my Internet provider.  Seems like I could only send about
85 to 100 names in one session.  I spoke to my Internet provider and
they have set my settings to be able to send 500 which is a little over
what I normally send so this is good.  If everything works right I
should be back to normal ( whatever normal is, ha ha).

The previous emails I sent did not have a subject are text in the
message body.  Please disregard them.  I forgot to Bcc ( Blind Carbon
Copy) the first one, sorry about that.

Herman
KN5GRK