[AARA] AARA News

Herman Campbell Kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Mon May 4 17:12:00 CDT 2015

The AARA newsletter for the month of May 2015 is now online in . PDF
Adobe Acrobat format and can be printed and viewed in  color at the
following link:

http://www.w5ddl.org/LARC/

The hard copies went in the mail today at 11 AM.

*AARA General Meeting *

The AARA General Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 7 PM
at the Red Cross Building, 101 North Pat Street, Scott, Louisiana.
I think there is a program presentation on SDR radio, plus we will be
discussing our upcoming Field Day the last full weekend in June.
VE Testing will be at 6 PM.