[AARA] Surplus stuff for sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 28 13:46:42 CDT 2017

TCS Transmitter. Including home brew power supply using several TCS
transformers
Was working well last used. About 10 years ago.

Some SCR27N receivers in various modified conditions.
Two 1.5-3.5 versions.

One Navy RAL-7 with power supply and was working OK about 7 years ago.
Also spare NIB new tubes available.  6D6G  and audio tubes for
receiver.  I was extremely impressed with it's performance for it's age.
Wish I had bought a crated one in the early 50s then selling for less
than 50 bucks with supply!

Large numbers of NIB & used ones checked with big Hickok tube tester.
What do need?

Sandy W5TVW
225 294 0718    or 985 507 9581