[AARA] JTDX article

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Sat Apr 6 11:44:50 CDT 2019

I am just forwarding this for info in case anyone is interested in the
program

Art K5FNQ

"*brief JTDX INtro Article*
From: fkemmerer at anita-fred.net
<mailto:fkemmerer at anita-fred.net?subject=Re:%20Brief%20JTDX%20INtro%20Article>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 08:19:33 CDT

I recently published a short introductory article about JTDX on our
blog. I hope that it will encourage folks who are relatively new to FT8
to try JTDX. I thought that folks here might be interested in this. You
can find the article here;

https://stationproject.blog/2019/03/01/jtdx-feature-rich-software-for-ft8-and-other-jt-modes/

Best and 73,

Fred, AB1OC" <https://www.n1fd.org/2017/05/30/member-spotlight-fred-ab1oc/>

--
K5FNQ - Art Mouton k5fnq(at)lusfiber.net (or (at)arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA,
CW OPS, Louisiana Contest Club, DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW),