[AARA] Radio Items For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Apr 7 16:45:52 CDT 2019

  Hello to all, Cleaning out my shack and have the following items for sale,
40' telescoping push-up antenna  pole - $40.00
Alpha Delta ,Delta-4, 4 position antenna switch with arc plug  - $50.00
Pyramid PS-52KX regulated power supply - $100.00
Solarcon A-99 vertical ground plane antenna - $40.00 (this works great
on 10 meters)
Andrews 1/2" Hiflex  Heliax coax with connectors about 50' - $25.00
Icom IC-M604 VHF Marine Transceiver - $225.00
Tram Dual Band mobile antenna W/Trunk lip mount and 12' coax - $20.00
(looks similar to old mobile cell phone antennas)
MFJ Dual band J-pole aluminum antenna - $20.00

All of the above items are used and in working condition from a
non-smoking environment.Please contact me with any questions.
I will not ship any of the items listed, local pick up only. Thanks!
Lance Carmichael
KF5NZB
lance79 at msn.com
  cell-337-849-5337