[AARA] Sicily's Eating Meeting

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Dec 9 06:35:29 CST 2021

*1212 Albertson Pkwy, Broussard, LA 70518*

The */Sicily's/*  get-to-gather held each month for local ham radio
operators will not be held for the month of December2021.
The event normally is held each 3rd Saturday of each month in the
reserved private dining room at 6:00 PM.  Mel WD5CAE
usually makes arrangements for reserving the private room each month.

We would like to thank the management and employee's of /*Sicily's*/ for
catering to our needs and special care they have given
our group in the past.
Thank You for Everything You Do for Me Note Writing Guide - Tons of Thanks