[AARA] "Mr. Charlie" Rig Activation

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 1 15:38:39 CDT 2023

Hey Gang,

Join Ascension and Thibodaux Amateur Radio Clubs this Saturday June 3rd
onboard the drilling rig "Mr. Charlie" in Morgan City. We will be on the
air from 10:00 until this coming Saturday. Everyone is welcome to come
out and get on the air.
The Rig Museum is located at the end of First Street (100 First St) in
Morgan City. You will see the the road turn to shell and go over the
levee. Follow that and park in front of the rig.
We will be operating from one of the classrooms on the north side of the
rig. There are tours available at 10:00 and 2:00 pm. Admission is $10
per person. Wives and kids are welcome!.

Elmer N5EKF
etatum2 at eatel.net
<etatum2 at eatel.net>