[AARA] N4ELM Antenna Party

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 18 05:55:15 CST 2024

All,

Depending on weather, I have tentatively scheduled Saturday, 27 January
to bring in a bucket truck and take down my antennas and tower.
The backup date will be Saturday, 3 February.

Available for sell will be about 40 ft of Rohn 25 tower and hardware,
Ham IV rotator & controller, a 40M2L 2-element 40 Meter beam,
and a Force 12 C3 2-element beam for 20, 15, & 10 Meters.
This is all 10+ years old, used in good condition.
A Hustler G6-144B 2 Meter vertical antenna is also available for $50.00.
Equipment is all for local pickup, I have no way to transport it.
I am looking for an offer on the whole lot but will sell separately if
it all does not sell together.

I can be contacted at: n4elm at arrl.net

73 - Dave, N4ELM

*/Dave Redfearn/*