[AARA] LAST ITEM FROM N5WBR SK EQUIPMENT SALE

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Sun Jan 21 06:14:01 CST 2024

Hello All...

     One item left...see info below...will accept best fair
offer...figure if shipping is needed, add $20 to price (if costs less, I
will refund difference, if more, I will pay the difference...CONUS only)
     Please pass this message to others not on this message!!!!
     Thanks!!!

Bruce / KB5WNU / EM40kv / 225-721-5082

Astron Corporation SS-25CDM Astron SS Series Switching Power Supplies |
DX Engineering

    Astron Corporation SS-25CDM Astron SS Series Switching Power
    Supplies | ...

Free Shipping - Astron SS Series Switching Power Supplies with
qualifying orders of $99. Shop Power Supplies at ...

<https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/asr-ss-25cdm>