[AARA] Ham Gear For Sale

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 4 06:20:48 CDT 2014

Yaesu FT-897D For Sale

For sale Yaesu FT-897D. Excellent condition from a non-smoker. Purchased
new one year ago. Includes original mic, power cable, manual, box and
packing and everything that came with the radio new. Additionally
included is a CAT cable to hook the radio up to a computer. $750.
Robert
504.220.7648

For Sale

I'll keep this brief, but I wanted to let group members know a few items
I'm taking to the hamfest this Sat for sale -- call it giving our group
first dibbs if anyone might have an interest.

Yaesu FT-2000 100w 6-160m Transceiver                            $1600

Yaesu MD-100 Mic -- great with the FT-2000                         $100

MFJ 259B 1.5 -- 170 MHz Antenna Analyzer

w/MFJ Neoprene case                             $175

Autek Research VA-1 1.5-60 MHz Ant Analyzer                  $80

All items are my personal equipment and are in good shape.  The MFJ-259B
was used often, but it still has plastic covering the display, thanks to
the Neoprene case.

I hope to see some of our members at the hamfest.  And I hope to see
many members at our June 14 Meeting too.

Thanks

Bob Wilson -- W4BW

w4bw at w4bw.net

C  770-355-3939