[AARA] ARRL Field Day 2015 - Mesh Network

Pat-ND5C pat at nd5c.net
Mon Jun 29 20:59:06 CDT 2015

Greetings!
It is my understanding that there was someone at
the AARA Field Day effort who deployed a meshnetwork to support computer logging.
Can anyone tell me who that individual is and howto contact him/her?
I was a member of the hsmm-mesh/boardband-hamneteffort when I was in the DFW area and would liketo chat with anyone locally who also has an interestin mesh networking.
Thanks!
73,
Pat ND5C(214) 850-6439 (cell)(337) 482-0052 (work)