[AARA] For Sale: Icom IC-718 Transceiver

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed May 31 16:09:24 CDT 2023

I have a very good condition IC-718 HF radio for sale. Purchased from
Giga Parts 2/2020 for $650. I am asking $450 for the radio including the
LDG IT-100 Antenna Tuner as a package deal. The radio has the leather
carry strap as well. I purchased a new rig and don't need 3.
I live in Jeanerette, LA and can meet half way. Cash preferred.
Comes in original box with owners manual, mic and power cord, antenna
tuner and cable.

Thanks,
KI5IMV Vic
(337) 578-7777