[AARA] SHREVEPORT HAMFEST

Herman Campbell kn5grk at lusfiber.net
Wed Aug 6 18:42:42 CDT 2014

Shreveport Amateur Radio Association (SARA)

Date:  SATURDAY AUGUST 9,2014
Time:  9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location:  Red Cross Building
805 Brook Hollow Drive, Shreveport, LA 71105
Admission:  $5:00
Flea Market Tables:  $10.00
Door Prize Tickets:  $5.00 each - 6 for $20.00

GRAND PRIZES
1st - ICOM IC-7410 or $1,000.00
2nd - ICOM IC-2820H or $250.00
3rd - ICOM IC-V80HD or $50.00

Programs and Forums include:
10:00 - 11:00; George Thomas - W5JDX of: AmateurLogic.TV and HAM
NATION. George's own podcast can be seen on:
http://www.amateurlogic.tv/blog/  and on: Ham Nation at:
http://twit.tv/hn  .

11:00 -- 11:30; Rick Westerfield KH2DF; on Digital Communications.

11:30 -- 12:30; Tim Browning -- KB3NPH -- From HAM RADIO DELUXE Tech
Support presenting a live demonstration of Ham Radio Deluxe with all of
its features. Attendees will receive a key code that will allow a
Hamfest discount of HAM RADIO DELUXE for one week after the Hamfest.

12:30 -- 1:30;  ARRL (The National association for Amateur Radio) by
David Norris, K5UZ -- ARRL Delta Div. Director and Jim Molan, KD5IGG
-- ARRL Louisiana Section Manager

1:30 -- 2:30;    Mark Ketchell K5ER of the Louisiana Contest Club

Vender and Flea Market Entree: 3:00 - 7:00 PM August 8th and 7:00 AM
August 9th
PLEASE RESERVE YOUR FLEA MARKET TABLES EARLY
Due to limited space we only have 44 Flea Market Tables.
We request you limit your requirement to a maximum of 2 tables. If you
need more than 2 tables please describe your use for committee approval.
We will the send you an e-mail invoice. Upon receipt of your payment we
will e-mail you your table assignment. (See Floor Plan Layout) We thank
you in advance for accommodating our small venue on our first year back.
Please e-mail your table request to hamfest at k5sar.com .

For more information:
e-mail: hamfest at k5sar.com
Click for MAP http://goo.gl/maps/T4a1D