[AARA] 4 element Steppir antenna for sale (20 - 6)

Roland na5q at w5ddl.org
Thu Aug 11 06:54:25 CDT 2016

I have this antenna and it has been trouble free for me. It is
being listed at a good price and the fix to it would be very
easy to accomplish. These antenna's can wind stand a
tremendous amount of wind. I always retract the elements when
antenna is not in use to reduce the size of the antenna to lightning.

Roland G.  NA5Q